Friday, May 7, 2010

Well, here is my first post on my new blog.  Right now my hubby, Rick, my daughter, Kristen and I are in Myrtle Beach.  Rick had business in Charleston, SC so Kristen and I had an incredible 5 days exploring Charleston and we definitely want to go back!!!!  Charleston is beautiful!!! After leaving Myrtle Beach - in a few hours -  we're headed up to New Bern, NC for a wedding.  Then we're driving up the coast to New York to visit my family.  Of course, we've taken a ton of pictures and can't wait to start scrapbooking.


Also, wanted to share my first ever card using my Expression.  My Aunt Ruthie's birthday was April 3rd - so I made her a cupcake card.  I also made my hubby his birthday card (March 31st) but forgot to take a pic.  He loved his card and said it was his all time favorite because I made it!!!  So, you guessed it - I will be making all of my cards now!




And, here is the inside of the card.  My Aunt just loved her card:)  It was simple and easy, but thought it was a fun start to cardmaking.

4 comments:

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Oh so glad you got this working, loved you card and your new blog can't wait to see what else you create!

Sheri said...

You sound like you're having a fantastic time!! Such a sweet card!

Vivi Casale said...

Gorgeous card Tisha!
Thanks for stopping by on my blog, seeing my card and leaving a love!!
xxx
Vivi

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out for Charleston. So happy the Holy City pleased you. Next visit come 20 miles west to historic Summerville and me!
Looking forward to your pages w/ Dude. I feel so lame but am having problems w/ the layers. Maybe I am unfamiler w/ the machines?
Evelyn